Wednesday, July 29, 2026

So that's where I put it.

 I remembered I have a blog in the dusty corner of the internet. I read through some of my past posts. I cringed some. I still believe some of those thoughts. I noticed the typos and a couple misspellings that also made me cringe. I hate some of the titles I chose. I sound more pious than I feel in some of them. I'm probably more pious than I will admit, sometimes. I'm resisting the urge to go back and edit, clarify, and correct. I'm letting them stay just how they are like a journal capturing my thoughts in that moment. Even if it feels embarrassing, and I don't really want to share it with new people. So to the void I write once again, not knowing who will read this, if anyone. Or why anyone would read this. But it might be a good practice for me as I continue to unpack what I think about life, God, humanity, myself. I doubt I figure anything out, but it seems like I keep trying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment